ESSEC ALUMNI ASSOCIATION GALA - SINGAPORE
Come on Thursday 7th May 2015 to the first ESSEC Alumni Gala in Singapore to celebrate the ESSEC Campus inauguration.
Note: student price is only for Core Track, SMIB, FEA and BBA students.
Your all inclusive entry ticket (for 1 person) will entitle you to:
- A four-course dinner paired with wines
- A free shuttle bus back to Tanjong Pagar from 10pm onwards,
- 1 set of tombola tickets (5 tickets) with every entry to win fantastic prizes in our lucky draw: a one night stay at a 4 star Hotel in Singapore for 2 pax (worth 400$), 1 dinner prepared by a Ferrandi-trained chef (priceless - up to 6 people), beauty cases from Yves Rocher, 2 pair of concert tickets to watch Irma (Worth 140 $ each), 2 tickets to a musical comedy at Esplanade, fine wines and cases from Concha Y Toro winery in Chile (worth 300$ each), a "panier garni" from Quartier online grocer and much more to come !
(More Raffles tickets can be
purchased on the spot for higher chances of winning! – (all ticket sales
proceedings will go to Charity).
Hightlights of the Gala :
- The entire ESSEC community will celebrate together the opening of the new campus: Alumni, their partners, ESSEC School staff, Students.
- Our guest of honor will be Mrs Laurence Ligier, Chevalier de la Legion d'Honneur and founder of Cameleon Association, an international solidarity association with the goal of helping abused and disadvantaged children in the Philippines
- Photobooth to keep pictures as a souvenir
- Party and DJ after the dinner until 1am
- A unique view on the lush jungly of Sentosa Island and Faber Peak
Dress code: Lounge Suit.
We look forward to seeing many of you at this first wonderful event.
ESSEC Alumni Singapore Chapter team.
[ Thu ] - [ Fri ]
7:00 PM - 1:00 AM SGT
- Mount Faber Peak
Students-card will be required $80.00 ESSEC $100.00
- Venue Address
- 109 Mount Faber Road, Faber Peak Singapore
Mount Faber Leisure Group (The Jewel Box) 109 Mount Faber Road, Faber Peak, Singapore 099203 Tel: (+65) 6377 9688